Join blogs around the world in an event put on by CookAppeal, 'Partners In Wine Club' and Fun and Fearless In Beantown- 'Taste Of Kentucky Derby' Party, April 29th, 7 PM.
Haven't you ever wished you could wear one of those hats and be sitting at the Kentucky Derby while sipping on an exotic drink?
...Well Join In!
- Plan a get together with friends (home/restaurant/bar with Wi-Fi) April 29th, 7 PM, wear a fun KDerby hat (men/women), join us on twitter (this is your change to learn) April 29th, the official restaurant night of 'Taste of the Kentucky Derby', or not, blog about it instead-
- Create a 'Taste of Kentucky Derby' recipe in the form of an appetizer, main course, dessert, wine tasting/drink recipe...then-
- You will submit a photo to elizabeth@cookAppeal.com of yourself in a Kentucky Derby Hat, with your recipe in hand no later than April 28th (optional if only Tweeting that night)-
- Tweet 'Taste Of Kentucky Derby' Party on Twitter, directing them back to this post until the day of
- Photos and recipes should be on your blog post before the event, then a parade of photos and links will be on Food ~ Wine ~ Fun!, Chef's E blog the morning of Thursday, April 29th.
Tweeting will take place under the (#-hashtag), #TOKDP (Taste Of Kentucky Derby Party), as well as during the live event on Twitter that night.
So Far We have Parties going in-
- New Jersey, Princeton
- Massachusetts, Boston
- Indiana, Indianapolis
- Arkansas, Little Rock
- Florida, Tampa
Go check out a guest post on 'A Quick Guide to Craft Beer For The Wine Lover' on our Partners In Wine Club E-Zine...