Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry 'Grilled Potato' Christmas















And all the other blah blah blah's...

Noooo I am not in a Grinch mood, just being silly. I have much to do, some traveling, and so many other things going on.

I have made a major decision in my life. I am having gastric bypass. After a year and a half of working out in the gym, making eating adjustments, a sugar addiction, and a metabolic syndrome diagnosis (not losing much weight) it is time to do something drastic.

Two of my friends here in New Jersey have gone through it and have successfully kept the weight off. But if any of you have gone through it and want to share with me you can email me at elizabeth@cookappeal.com.

Check out this site I follow. Her vegan eating and photography (she has a lot of blogs) inspires me. Pearl Pirie @ Eaten Up! is a published poet in Canada and keeps a log of her daily outings and prepared in home meals.

Photo above is also taken by Pearl. The red illuminates a continuous heat of the grilled potatoes.

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2012 New Year to you all!