Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year
















The picture is not always clear, what is to come, what was left behind, but a good start is always a blessing.

Due to my busy schedule running a new business and still into my old chef tricks part-time, I will not be posting as much food articles. I still have things on my plate as a chef, but the publishing business is getting to be quite the full time job!

You can find me here Red Dashboard LLC Publishing.

Got an idea for a book?

Do you write poetry, prose, or flash fiction (short stories under 1500 words, max), have artwork or photography you would like to submit, well we have it going on! Submission guidelines are on these sites, as well as the main listed above- Z-composition, Annapurna, and Cowboy Poetry Press.

Hope your New Year is what you want!

Peace,

Chef E
Elizabeth Akin Stelling