Monday, December 1, 2008

100% Irish Dish to say the least

This is not a great picture of my son, nor the food you wanted to see...just does not capture his fabulous bad ass looks (from me of course...only his 'bad' dance floor moves...but this proud mom couldn't help herself! I saw his former 'girl' friend posted it on here site, so I pirated it to mine...if a song was playing right now it would be...

...Come on play that funky music white boy...

I am happy that they have maintained a friendship after three and a half years of puppy love and yelling at each other all hours of the night at each other...she is Italian...him, bad Irish temper; that we will give credit to the father *snicker*...

Just three more days and this cutie is all mine...my son Aaron Glen Dillion...100% pure pain in the arse Irish dish...and I would like to take credit for making him all on my own...*bow*...he is training to be a butcher, attends college, and worked as a chef just like his Mamma since fourteen, when a chef friend discovered him working along side me in my catering business in Dallas. Mike felt he had talent and took him under his wing, and that is all she wrote.

He told me he has no junk food in his cupboards, and is expecting full on kitchen battles the whole visit...with the exception of I have to go eat some good Tex-Mex at least twice before returning to my NE wastelands...well, at least good Italian and Indian...

We will be blogging together while I am in his kitchen, and I will introduce him to your world then...

Okay...the real food is coming later! (something is smoking *hint*)