Sunday, December 21, 2008

Flip'n out over Banana

First of all I want to say a big Texas 'Thank You' to Christine, aka: Mistress of Cakes for giving me an award and being one of her three picks of the month. She and her friend Alexis said that I was humorous and that they enjoyed reading my blog. I also throw out a big *smooch* to them and all of you who put of with my wacky sense of humor that is laced with my culinary skills...now let's get down to the flour, eggs, and the big banana...

This is for you Mistress...I took your recipe and made it my own memory...well the camera was not so kind, but I was in banana heaven...banana cake filled with a butter cream mousse...not the bright fake yellow Dolly Madison version, but organic!

...and for you Alexis, aka:Running Away? I'll help you pack blogger...she suggested...ta da...banana cookies...once again the camera was not so kind...but they were moist...if I had only waited until they cooled...so flat, but so good...

...and another for my creative right brain that continually says "never make the normal kind of recipe"...so I added garam masala to this batch...oh yeah!

I apologize for the ugly but 'tasty' cookie site...if only Keebler had sent over a few of their elves to help me...My hubby said thumbs up to the garam masala!

Okay, I took this a bit further to make up for the cookies and made some cup cakes...somebody needs to come over and help me eat these...I might not feel well in the morning...