Thursday, December 18, 2008

Have you been Nice or Naughty for Christmas

I have posted a few pictures representing a journey that just jump started my Christmas spirit...being with my son is all good and sweet, but my real Honey is what I like to have when I return home...

...because when I got off the plane after being gone for two weeks, I knew I had been 'NICE'ly missed! Yes, as I got on to the escalator going down to baggage claim and their was a dark curly headed cutie waiting with the other drivers and holding the sign of my life...and he had my baggage already...

...and he announced that I did not have to go grocery shopping the next day...he had missed my cooking and been eating cereal for the past week...

...I often prefer to cook over spending this kind of money...but who does not like this kind of service, and no dishes to clean...

'Oh Santa Baby'...please bring me one of these...my favorite color and if I get lost someone would know where to return me...