Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Last 40th Saturday Night...

...or at least that is what everyone said I look like 35-40...I got carded, and it makes you feel good! Tonight is my send off night with my son. Tomorrow I am taking off up north to spend a few days with my old college buddy and roommate, Rhondo (aka Rhonda, another blog)...

I went dancing two nights in a row...OMG, muscles hurt I forgot were there...I only do this once or maybe twice a year...my birthday in June and NY's Eve if we go out to NYC. Well this year I did not have a good birthday because we had a hurricane winds hit the shore... we floated home on a river of endless water with police directing us on out of the way routes home...need I say more...

My son and his friends talking non-stop football, and it will continue through Sunday once I leave in the morning...





Go-Go dancers...no I did not get up there...I hide in the crowd...too old to compete with this...I still got it though, or at least let me believe I do...






Melissa, my new friend...who does not like her...I taught her how to make three new drinks, and we were best friends before the night was over...she has a daughter named E...lizabeth, just like me...

Well I am off to Hannibal, MO now and that will be the end of my trip here in the Mid-West...more later...