Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Years...New Stuff...


I am back from a very restful and fun four days with hubby and his family. I admit I did not want to go...I just wanted to stay home, cook and clean a bit and enjoy some time to myself...he insisted I come and be at his side...I am happy I did, because new inspiration is coming down like the snow...

The day before we left I ventured into a local wine shop off Harrison in Princeton, Cool Vines, to buy my mother-in-law a couple bottles of unique Riesling...well...usually I have my own twist to the story, and ended up with a unique bottle of Whiskey to add to my 'Taste Journals'. I think in a former life I was a Madame, who drank Whiskey, smoked cigars, and, please...do not call me Ms. Kitty...

Do you like playing board games? Well let's play a Blog game I am making up...well a little help from Mr. DoggyBloggy (he does it lots)...and play 'CookAppeal Clue'...this is where the player gets three clues of what is to come for the days leading up to New Year's Eve! *applaud* & *excitement*...*disappointment* no prize...but the next blog will give a few more inspirational fingers...

Clue #1

What is this used for on a dining table...'Youuuu light up my liiiiife...'

Clue #2

What is an ingredient in this dish that might help you sleep?

Oh, and you already have another clue on here...you just did not know it yet!