Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spinach and Ricotta Pie
















Bo @ Bo's Bowl a while back made a Spinach and Ricotta Pie that looked so good, I had to make one. Of course when it was all said and done, his looks much prettier.

One reason being...I could not find my pie pan, so I used a tort pan; it was over flowing with the spinach mixture. Oh well, it still tasted wonderful!

Go check out his blog and look at some of his latest tasty creations. There are so many of you I wish were my neighbor. *Knock knock* I'm on my way over!

PS- After careful consideration of comment issues and with my busy cooking, teaching, writing schedule lately I am finding it harder and harder to monitor and reply to comments.  I also am taking a few months in the summer to travel down to Texas. Some of you will be seeing me in person! I will still be visiting those of you out there when I can. I began this blog to document my foodie adventures so family and friends could look for recipes or ideas, and have enjoyed doing so. In a recent blog etiquette site I read that comments are really only a percentage of readership (I do take time to read every word of the blogs I follow. I hope you do too).

If you do not agree with my choice, then what can I say, I do have the right to run this blog the way I see fit, Dealing with the death of my daughter and many other issues over the course of the past years, I have decided to put the negative issues on here behind me. However, I will never stop blogging, no matter what is said or done to me. Those of you that know me personally, know me on facebook.

Thank you.

Elizabeth Akin Stelling (facebook name as requested)