Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Creepy 'Korean' Halloween Contribution














If you think you can stomach this, please continue...














While in Insidong, an area of Korea, where we walked markets, ate yummy Korean street foods my hubby decided he needed to try some Silk Worm Larva. As you can see they boil or fry them, then serve them up in a cup with a toothpick.



















My husband often likes to try weird and strange food as we travel, or even locally. I just document, unless they are chocolate covered. Maybe even bacon. Everything tastes good with chocolate and bacon, right?



















Thankfully he only ate a few and decided they were not tasty. They smelled horrendous. 













Soon we moved into the honey stuffed bread zone...then I could breathe much easier.

Hope you all had a great Halloween Holiday weekend. It snowed in New Jersey and the temps are rather cool for this time of year, and I'm looking forward to getting back in my own kitchen. My son's space...only one person can even turn from the two burner stove to the sink. But I managed to make us a feast last night.