Thursday, February 12, 2009

Food Journaling















I have been talking the talk lately, and finally am walking that walk...while I was absent a few nights ago I went for a few health food organics I was low on, and saw this lovely journal and decided to get it going. So, I have decided to do a few weeks or more of my 'Friday Food Travels' past and present...

If anyone of you have thought about doing this knows just how hard it is to admit what we have eaten each day, if we haven an unhealthy path. We know some of the habits started shortly after birth, and also must have been taught eating survival skills in time of faulty economies that we are just as guilty in helping to support...



















Each day I will write in between some of the stuff I pasted, sort of like a mini scrap book...yeah I will keep track of the 'Scrap' or should I say 'Cra...' I eat that helped me get as big as a fish I wish I could catch and have a huge fish bake for all of ya!



















This is the future chef at a year, and from what I heard growing up I would eat anything, even the guppies my brother was feeding me when my mom walked in one day...I do love my sushi!



















I just bought an inexpensive book and took some ribbon and a few scrap book odds and ends and viola! Whipped it up just like a batch of quinoa coated tomatillos...



















We are always the person we were once, we just have to remind ourselves we can do it again...