Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Papawow and a Raw experience











Most of you that follow me by now know that humor and lots of education, information, creativity is the name of my game...

Well, once in a while I come across a few foodie sites that just tickle my funny bone and are usually also packed with information and education that most would read a few lines and move on, but I thrive on my geekiness!

I love all of you out there I promise, but I still surf on a quest for more...

Here is a new site that just ask me to be friends on foodbuzz.com, his name is Dave @ Papawow...his piece on 'Soy is making kids Gay', 'Inside the mind of Chef Boyardi', and even a tid bit on the first Roman cookbook and its content are worth the finger and eye exercises one has to put forth...and just look at his photo above, and the enthusiasm he puts forth over his thirst for good wine...

So go check him out, and if you have not gone to Greg @ Sippity Sup, or Dash @ DashofStash...he just wrote about a Lebanese dish, >Ful Medames over Naan made with Fava beans! So, get movin' on over there now!I promise you will leave there sites with a big ole smile on your face!



















Oh, and as an added bonus for reading this...see what I made last night and they are ready to eat...Raw...her little coconut doughnut holes enticed me to try them and share the experience...I stuffed chocolate chips in the center for added goodness!

PS...This post is out of whack (line) because I messed with html that I am just learning, and others will be in front when I post them in the next few days...that is if you care!