Monday, February 16, 2009

Truffle Butter Addiction & Veggies
















I have decided that since I cannot have certain things in my diet I will substitute them for some truffle goodness...5 Star Foodie and Doggy Bloggy join me in the 'Truffle Love' in recent post...

I do not make meals for hubby on Tuesday's, I have Open Mic and double work duties before hand, so it will be the plate of truffle oil infused butter sauted Rabinni I made for our dinner the night before with a gluten free scallion and garlic wrap for my lunch and his dinner...ahhhhh leftovers are good indeed!



















Man cannot live on bread alone...but truffle oil infused butter sure does help!

I took some room temperature butter and infused many drops of oil, mixed well, and refridgerate for future use. Real truffles will work too, but until the fall you would have to order the ones in a jar, and they are not as good...