Saturday, June 27, 2009

Chili Cheese Burgers

We all know who this 'Guy' is right? Surely you have seen him take a big ole bite out of some good greasy food just after you have already had supper. Somehow he manages to make you hungry all over again...right?





















Cheryl and I discovered we both love watching him; then we watched him each free night on my visit, and before I came I had seen one of his episodes where two male diner owners make these cheese burgers...well, she saw the same episode, and we decided to give them a try...




















Who wouldn't like to bite into a good juicy burger, and have cheese run down your chin...




















Begin by making four or five inch round patties x 2 (top and bottom)...






















...patties, hunk of cheddar, and a few with green chili, my own little twist...






















...begin to cover them with the second patty tops, and pinching together the meat...




















Mark the green chili centers with a piece of cheese...




















Here we made an extra one just for you!



















...and yes I also enjoyed big glasses of Texas Sweet Tea while I ate this juicy burger...



Photo: Guy Fieri, Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
Tune in: Mondays at 10pm and 10:30pm, Fridays at 9pm and 9:30pm and Sundays at 3pm and 3:30pm (All Times Eastern)