Friday, January 2, 2009

...and this goes to...


I have been awarded one of five blog awards by Jeanne (aka: The Raisin Chronicles), and if you have not gone there, you should, she is witty, writes wonderful stories, and hey...I like people-people! I want to say 'THANK YOU' for even giving this silly chef the time of day...and she is right I have five more blogs to choose from!

"E --

There's a blogging award, called A Hoy,that was started at Christmas. I was fortunate enough to receive one, and was instructed to pass it on to 5 blogs that I really like and yours was one of the 5 I chose. (Actually, all 6 of yours, with the logic that you have a smorgasbord of blogs!)

Please accept it with my best wishes and pay it forward.

Thanks,
Jeanne"

There are two other blogs I would like to share...one is new and she has promise, HoodChick...this girl is also a writer, poet and we discovered we belong to the River Poets Society, and both have been published in their journals, Sage...but there is one more...he is an artist, and I cannot remember how I found him, but his creative mind and many blogs also draw me in, Deringer Files... -Chef E