Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Cranberry Bog

...I mean 'A Cranberry Blog'...have you ever been to the NE and gone to see Cranberry bogs? I stayed in an Inn off Cape Cod with my sister that had one right next door, and they owned it. Well I cannot help myself...I did not even ask I just took an aususpicious stroll down the hill and grabbed a few to try...fresh ones are really bitter!

I also took a stroll over to some blogs this weekend and found a beautiful blog on Cranberry Trifle aka: Maria...I said WOW'ser (I borrowed that from another blogger?)...my hubby likes bread pudding...but he said 'No' to dessert after he returned from shopping and had to go up in waist size...

I usually buy a few bags and make things with it for the holidays, but they got overlooked and I felt they needed to be honored before the holiday is forgotten...

Well here is what I decided to do some more aususpiciousness'ness (I like making up my own words too...and make ta da...

Cranberry/White Chocolate Bread Pudding Stuffed Pork Loin

This pic is just for fun...although I made roasted brussel sprouts for a side...I wanted to show off to a blog friend who always says I just have magic cabinets...I bought this little grater in MO when my college friend and I hit the antique stores in downtown Hannibal...

...after combining stuffing and filling that baby up I did a little dry rub a dub dub with this Bombay Blitz spice I got from Santa...vanilla, honey, cayenne, and turmeric...

What a pretty site...and the hubby said "WoW'ser, You can stick around a while".

...well the hubby got one for just pudding up with me...