Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Capers


I had prepared a simple dinner for us early Saturday...had it all in the pan, prepped and ready to slide into the over. I have not had my Paprika Lemon Chicken in a while and since I am eating greens every other night I thought it would be a nice combo. While I was in the market last week preparing for this weeks party affairs I saw capers. I love those little salty rounds with lemon on many things...but after we ate dinner I realized I had forgotten to put them on here...only enough for the night, so no going back.

Afterward I got an idea of making some Greek dolmas and sprinkling a few on top with the egg butter sauce that I would make...same thing happened again...we ate them today before I realized that container of capers is still sitting in the fridge...

I guess there will have to be another 'Behind The Wheel Chef' caper down the road...