Monday, November 17, 2008

Promotion of a friends new blog...


This is one of my collaboration photos with her 'Woman Proud' that I have turned into an acrylic painting recently.

Dimensions by Dk is a photography company that exists in the Dallas metroplex and the owner was my companies photographer for many years in the salon and for the catering company. She travels up here to do my special events and we have so much fun together.

I am trying to help my good friend, and adopted sister, Donna Kay in Texas by putting together a blog for her that highlights her photography, and newly (my encouragement) taken steps into the world of putting her works on canvas. Her site is a work in progress, but I would love to know what you think so far, and any suggestions would be appreciated...

Please check her out and leave your comments to help encourage her to enter our internet world of blogs, this and that!

http://photonuts-documentingmemories.blogspot.com

Thank you,

Chef E